AMERICAN KITCHEN & BATH RENEWAL
73 Mohican Street
Glens Falls, NY 12801
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Evenings & Weekends: By Appointment
What is Cabinet Refacing?
Refacing Involves 4 Easy Steps:
1. Removing your old doors, drawers, drawer boxes and hardware.
2. Sanding down the original cabinet box, which is a rigid, sturdy plywood.
3. Bonding custom selected wood veneer or laminate to the existing, sanded down cabinet box.
4. Installing new doors, drawers, drawer boxes and hardware OF YOUR CHOICE! EVERYTHING YOU CHOOSE IS BRAND NEW!
No Building Permits or inspections are required because we are not renovating – we are REFACING!